Hablar en Arte, through Ingráfica, our international platform for graphic and other expressions of serialised art, is partner in a new European Project. “Password: Printmaking” will start in summer 2012 and is supported by the European Commission through its Program Culture 2007-2013.
“Password: Printmaking” consists of an itinerant exhibition as well as artist residencies and is organized among six European partners:
- International Centre of Graphic Arts (MGLC), Ljubljana, Slovenia.
- Hablar en Arte, Madrid, Spain.
- Frans Masereel Centrum, Kasterlee, Belgium.
- International Print Triennial Society (SMTG), Krakow, Poland.
- Foundation Tallinn Print Triennial, Tallin, Estonia.
- Muzej Moderne i Suvremene Umjetnosti, Rijeka, Croatia.
“Password: Printmaking” creates links between artists, theoreticians, art institutions and academies across Europe. It is focused on the contemporary graphic arts and contemporary reproducible visual art practices in relation to residency participation and workshops. Conferences and exchange of professionals complete the program of exhibitions and residencies.
This is the second European project of Hablar en Arte that is beeing supported by the European Commission, since we launched our Curators' Network in 2011, a platform that seeks to promote colaboration among emerging artists, curators and cultural managers across Europe.
Further info HERE